Our annual yard sale will be April 28th. We have partnered again this year with Cedarcrest Church on Hwy. 41 next to Wellstar as our sale location. Thank you Cedarcrest Church!!
Please share with friends, family, and neighbors for donations.
Drop off locations for donations may be delivered to Russom Elementary School in the academy building off to the left of the main building. Unloading is in front of the building. Please pull into the main lot and go up the ramp to the door.
Guidelines for donations
- No stuffed animals
- No tube TV’s
- No inappropriate literature or DVD’s
- If it runs on batteries, cranks, or plugs in – PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WORKS
- Outdoor equipment is ok but please make contact with Mrs. Dutra for drop off. We cannot store these items inside the building.
- Please make sure all games and puzzles have ALL of their pieces.
Drop Off Dates:
February 5, 6, 13, 27 (4:30-6:30p each day)
March 12, 13, 20, 27 (4:30-6:30p each day)
April 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 (4:30-6:30p each day)
How Can You Help:
- Students and parents sign up via SIGN UP GENIUS on the band website.
- Seek donations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Share all announcements on social media.